top of page
Get Out The Vote!
Only a few days remain to save women's reproductive rights, voting rights, and democracy!
We ask for two hours of your time to help Democrats WIN this midterm election.
Talk to Democrats
We need to knock on 5,280 Democratic doors to encourage voting!
- We only knock on Democratic doors.
- We teach you what to say and do.
- We match you with a friend.
- We have multiple 2-hour shifts.
- We have great shirts (if you want one).
- We have FUN!
- We celebrate afterwards!
Talk to Volunteers
Our amazing canvassing volunteers need support, pep talks, organizing, training, and a whole lotta love. If you cannot canvass, support those who can:
- Confirmation Captains: Greet canvassers as they come in for their shift and sign them in; check to see if the canvassers need training on MiniVan (someone else will do training); call canvassers to confirm their shifts; and make sure canvassers have treats when they return. (We'll make sure treats are available!)
- Turf Captains: Keep track of the turf packets, noting ones that were given out and ones that weren't. When canvassers return, track how many homes in the turf were missed and make note.
- Training Captains: Help new canvassers get acquainted with the MiniVan tool (we will teach you!); provide guidance on how to use scripts; and give any additional instructions as noted by the Site Manager.
Talk to Voters
Polling locations are our last chance to influence voters. Poll greeters hand out sample ballots, answer questions about Democratic candidates, and help voters understand the importance of encouraging friends and family to vote.
There are five locations for Early Voting. Please sign up for as many locations as you want. We especially need help in the rural areas of Chatham.
75 Ballentrae Ct
1192 US 64 BUS
40 Coral Ave
581 New Hope Church Rd
115 S 3rd Ave
Siler City, NC
What makes your nerves tingle more?
Talking to strangers? Or LOSING DEMOCRACY?
bottom of page